ATTENTION ALL RESIDENTS
THE VILLAGE DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC WORKS IS SEEKING A SEASONAL EMPLOYEE. If you are interested call 517-726-1444 click the link for details…JOB DESCRIPTION
Let the bidding begin! click the link to bid on our park project…. SP 00 11 13 ADVERTISEMENT FOR BIDS Bids will be opened on October 17th in the Village office at 11am.
A big Thank you to everyone involved in preparing and completing this project so far. We could not have done it without the letters of support from local business and community partners. Thank you to the Lions Club for their donation of $1000.00 towards this project. We will update the website as the project unfolds. We expect the project to be complete by 2026.
The Village of Vermontville is seeking to fill 1 Zoning Board of Appeals seat, 2 ZBA alternates, and 2 Planning commission alternate seats. All residents of the Village of Vermontville are eligible for these positions.
If you are interested please submit a letter of intent to the village office by email to email@example.com or mailed to PO Box K, Vermontville, MI, 49096. Letters can also be left at the Village office during business hours. We will be accepting letters until the positions are filled.
Vermontville Food Pantry is located at the Community Center 108 N Main ST. The food is available 24 hrs a day. Just slide open the window next to the main entrance on E. Main St and take what you need free of charge. The food is rotated regularly and new items are added as they come available. If you wish to donate food please drop it off at the Village office during business hours Mon-Thurs 9-5. for after hours drop off please contact Becky Austin at 269-908-8458 or Michelle Whitman at 517-652-1498.
Check back for continued updates
- For recent Village of Vermontville news please click here.
- For community resources click here.
- For information on reserving the Vermontville Community Center please call the office at 517-726-1429 or Vermontville Community Center
- The Village council will meet in person at the Community Center, 108 N Main St, Vermontville , MI 49096, the second Thursday of every month. If you would like to attend door opens a half hour before the meeting is set to start. Public comment is available at the beginning and the end of the meeting. Click the link for the most up to date meeting procedures Vermontville Rules of Procedure 2023 We will update this if anything changes. You can find agendas and minutes under the Village Council tab >council meetings. For additional information or extra assistance call 517-726-1429 or 269-908-8458
- Flushing Your Home_ How to Flush an Entire House Plumbing System
- SRF Wastewater System Improvement Project
- Any person or persons requiring accommodations should contact the Village Clerk at 517-726-1429. The Village of Vermontville has adopted policies of non-discrimination and complies with all federal, state and local laws of the American with Disabilities Act. DDT #711.