UP COMING EVENTS
VISIT AMISH VERMONTVILLE DAY JUNE 26, 2021 This event offers a chance to see some local business’s off the beaten path. Maps will be available along with a list of local Amish business’s you can visit from 9am – 4pm on June 26th. Most of these business’s are open all year round. Check back for locations and map details.
VISIT VERMONTVILLE DAY AUGUST 7, 2021
This event includes a flea market, kids games and entertainment from 8am – 4pm. Check back for more details as they become available. For more information or to become a vendor email firstname.lastname@example.org
Car Cruise – In Sept 25th, 2021 details to be announced
- For recent Village of Vermontville news please click here.
- For community resources click here.
- For information on the Vermontville Maple Syrup Festival (Last Full weekend in April) click here.
- For information on reserving the Public Square Park Pavilion click here.
- For information on reserving the Vermontville Community Center please call the office at 517-726-1429.
- DUE TO COVID-19: The Village of Vermontville would like to encourage everyone to continue to use the best social distancing practices you can. Remember to wear a mask in public if medically possible, wash your hands often and use hand sanitizer every time you leave a place other than your home. Follow the link for additional recommendations from the MDHHS UPDATED 5/13/2021 https://www.michigan.gov/documents/coronavirus/FINAL_-_Masks_and_Gatherings_order_-_5-4-21_724221_7.pdf.
- Village’s Covid-19 preparedness response plan updated 5-25-2021
- The Village council will meet in person at the Community Center, 108 N Main St, Vermontville , MI 49096, the second Thursday of every month. If you would like to attend we currently have 15 seats available for public attendance. As the State allows we will have more and more seats available at the meeting.
- If you wish to participate remotely please dial 609-663-4551. Please identify yourself when you are added to the conversation and please follow all meeting procedures. Click the link for the most up to date meeting procedures Vermontville Rules of Procedure 2021. We will update this if anything changes. You can find agendas and minutes under the Village Council tab >council meetings. For additional information or extra assistance call 517-726-1429 or 269-908-8458
- Flushing Your Home_ How to Flush an Entire House Plumbing System
- SRF Wastewater System Improvement Project
- Any person or persons requiring accommodations should contact the Village Clerk at 517-726-1429. The Village of Vermontville has adopted policies of non-discrimination and complies with all federal, state and local laws of the American with Disabilities Act. DDT #711.