Village of Vermontville Seeking Part-time Laborer.
Chauffeurs license and Current Drivers license required. Applications will be accepted until April 16th, 2021.
Please click here to for an application. Applications may also be picked up at the Village Office Mon – Thur 9-5 and at the Village Garage Mon-Thur 7-3 and Friday 5-1. They can be mailed to the office at PO BOX K, Vermontville, MI, 49096 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions can be directed to DPW Supervisor Chris Rumsey @ 517-726-1444
- DUE TO COVID-19: The Village of Vermontville would like to encourage everyone to continue to use the best social distancing practices you can. Remember to wear a mask in public if medically possible, wash your hands often and use hand sanitizer every time you leave a place other than your home. Follow the link for additional recommendations from the MDHHS https://www.michigan.gov/mdhhs/0,5885,7-339–553395–,00.html.
- The Village council will meet in person at the Community Center, 108 N Main St, Vermontville , MI 49096, the second Thursday of every month. If you would like to attend we currently have 15 seats available for public attendance. As the State allows we will have more and more seats available at the meeting.
- If you wish to participate remotely please dial 609-663-4551. Please identify yourself when you are added to the conversation and please follow all meeting procedures. Click the link for the most up to date meeting procedures Vermontville Rules of Procedure 2021. We will update this if anything changes. You can find agendas and minutes under the Village Council tab >council meetings. For additional information or extra assistance call 517-726-1429 or 269-908-8458
- Flushing Your Home_ How to Flush an Entire House Plumbing System
- For recent Village of Vermontville news please click here.
- For community resources click here.
- For information on the Vermontville Maple Syrup Festival (Last Full weekend in April) click here.
- For information on reserving the Public Square Park Pavilion click here.
- For information on reserving the Vermontville Community Center please call the office at 517-726-1429.
- SRF Wastewater System Improvement Project