Click the link above for dates and rates of brush clean-up. This is not a free service. Pick up will start on Oct. 18th, 2021. Questions call DPW 517-726-1444 Mon – Thur 7-3pm and Fri 5-1pm
CONSTRUCTION IN PROGRESS
Attention Village Residents,
BOIL WATER ADVISORY HAS BEEN LIFTED
During this construction various parts of the Village will be affected until the project is complete. If you have questions or concerns please contact the office at 517-726-1429 or the DPW at 517-726-1444 for emergencies call 517-285-0167.
We send phone and text notifications to anyone who has provided us with contact information. If you have not provided contact information and would like updates, please call the office or send it by mail.
Trunk or Treat
- Prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd Place Trunk decoration. Saturday, October 23rd, From 4 pm to 6 pm. Free Hotdogs, Chips and Water. Presented by the Vermontville Lions Club
Trick or Treating
- 5-8pm on Halloween October 31, 2021
Freedom doesn’t come free. Please click the link above to see how you can help support local homeless veterans. As winter approaches there are many men and women in need of food and clothing. For details on what’s being collected and where to drop off click the link above or call 517-726-1454.
Check back for continued updates
- For recent Village of Vermontville news please click here.
- For community resources click here.
- For information on the Vermontville Maple Syrup Festival (Last Full weekend in April) click here.
- For information on reserving the Public Square Park Pavilion click here.
- For information on reserving the Vermontville Community Center please call the office at 517-726-1429.
- DUE TO COVID-19: The Village of Vermontville would like to encourage everyone to continue to use the best social distancing practices you can. Remember to wear a mask in public if medically possible, wash your hands often and use hand sanitizer every time you leave a place other than your home.
- Village’s Covid-19 preparedness response plan updated 5-25-2021
- The Village council will meet in person at the Community Center, 108 N Main St, Vermontville , MI 49096, the second Thursday of every month. If you would like to attend door opens a half hour before the meeting is set to start. Public comment is available at the beginning and the end of the meeting. Click the link for the most up to date meeting procedures Vermontville Rules of Procedure 2021. We will update this if anything changes. You can find agendas and minutes under the Village Council tab >council meetings. For additional information or extra assistance call 517-726-1429 or 269-908-8458
- Flushing Your Home_ How to Flush an Entire House Plumbing System
- SRF Wastewater System Improvement Project
- Any person or persons requiring accommodations should contact the Village Clerk at 517-726-1429. The Village of Vermontville has adopted policies of non-discrimination and complies with all federal, state and local laws of the American with Disabilities Act. DDT #711.